We can provide design engineering services across the full product lifecycle, from initial concept maturation to transitioning to mass production. This whole lifecycle includes many of the following discrete stages:
- Concept brainstorm and sketching
- 3D CAD design and modeling
- Creative content and product renderings
- Non-functional display model
- Non-form-factor "bench" Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Form-factor prototype / Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Low Volume Manufacturing (LVM)
- Mass production
- Redesign and improvement
- Maintenance and support
Design engineering projects often include efforts from the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering: Most hardware requires mechanical engineering to prototype and manufacture a working version. Our team has experience ranging from injection molded plastic design to robotics and complex mechanisms, and our engineers are dedicated to designing your product to exacting standards, no matter how simple or challenging. Our engineers get your design up to spec for manufacturing and ensure that all mass-produced parts work and fit together off the production line.
- Electrical Engineering: Many modern products include electrical components to make them more useful and powerful. Our electrical engineering team designs reliable and sophisticated PCBs that enable components like LEDs, Wifi, Bluetooth, and NFC modules, sensors, HD displays, cameras, and more to work together seamlessly. We have successfully completed projects featuring battery technology, solar power, X-ray systems, virtual reality (VR) tech and more.
- Software Engineering: Our software team will design, implement, and test custom solutions for you to ensure that your hardware works just as it should. We have developed software solutions for a variety of different applications including robotics, advanced control systems, machine learning, IoT data management, mobile apps (iOS and Andriod), optical tracking, and much more. We offer front-end User Experience (UX) design as well as back-end development so that your software application works quickly and intuitively.
Get your product engineered the right way at Paladin Tech Works. Contact us to speak to a lead engineer about our engineering expertise.